This article describes the Remove functionality in Tribby3d.
The remove command lets you remove unwanted elements from the viewport. It applies the removal on a specific selection of elements, which is made prior to running the command.
How to use Remove
- Make a selection of elements in the viewport you wish to remove. You can either use the rectangular selection approach or click based selection. They can also be combined with the ctrl and shift keys. Read more about how selection works here.
- Click on the Remove button.
- The selected elements will now be removed from the document.
- An accidental remove operation can be undone with the undo command.
- If you wish to remove all elements from the document you can use the Clear tool.