This article describes the necessary steps to follow in order to create a Tribby3d account.
Tribby3d is currently released in so called “closed beta“. That means that the app is still being validated and is only distributed to a small group of testers. It’s completely free to sign up and use the app as much as you want during the beta phase. In return, it is expected that you provide feedback and. To acquire a Tribby3d account, please follow the the instructions below:
- To create an account, you first need a beta key. You can apply for one at https://tribby3d.com/sign-up/
- After your application has been approved, a personal beta key will be sent to the email you provided. The approval process usually takes a day or two and if you don’t receive the email, make sure to check your junk folder.
- With the beta key, you can now register at https://app.tribby3d.com/account/register
- Before you can log in you need to verify your email address. You should receive an email with the subject “Tribby3d Email Verification”. In that email, locate the link and click on it. The link should take you to a “Confirmation succeeded” page.
- Now you can safely log into your account here: https://app.tribby3d.com/account/login
To get started with using the app, please see the next chapter.