This document contains release notes and change log for Tribby3d.
Date: 5th February 2021
Summary: Introducing Area loads and intersection with tributary areas to calculate column/wall forces by multiplying pressure and area.
- Added ability to define area loads and intersect these with tributary areas.
- Added “Breakdown” to show a text summary of area load and tributary area intersection results.
- Added property tab to the side panel, which enables object level data inspection (like coordinates and tributary areas of columns).
- Fixed selection bug appearing after running floor/column/wall command.
- Improved visualization of text labels in the viewport.
- Single click selection now shows a dropdown in case two or more elements were selected.
Date: 12th December 2020
Summary: Bug fixes and improved numeric control over commands.
- Added possibility to cancel command by pressing escape
- Improved error reporting if a command fails
- Some commands now allow for numeric input, such as setting coordinates of columns, walls and floors
Date: 11th November 2020
Summary: Added a measurement scale that is displayed when drawing floors to quickly get a preview of the distances of floor edges.
Date: 4th November 2020
Summary: Fixed broken “Forgot Password” functionality. Thanks Nick for reporting.
Date: 1st November 2020
Summary: first official release of Tribby3d.